Thursday, October 11, 2012

Colombia at it's best







Our group in class is working on a presentation on Colombia.  Before I started doing research on the country, all I knew about the country, or thought I knew about Colombia was that it is a country with a lot of drugs and drug cartels.  All I had heard was bad things.  However, I also knew several people from Colombia who are fantastic and really good friends.  I don't know what I thought Colombia would look like or what really was there but after researching and looking at pictures, Colombia is a very beautiful country.  Our presentation can only be 10 minutes and we have to shorten things so that we use our time wisely, but I want to share some of the pictures that I found.  For me, this was a great cultural experience that helped me see a side of Colombia that I had no idea existed due to my ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment